Enable multiple languages for the “BROWSE” button

Enable multiple languages for the “BROWSE” button

Mayur Joshi

Hello,

We are currently using NeatUpload in our ASP.NET application. We have added multilingual support to the application. I want to get the "Browse" button translated based on the CurrentUICulture property. I saw the code and found NeatUpload is using <input type=file /> which causes browser to render the "Browse" button.

Kndly suggest how can I have this fixed? How can we display "Browse" button in the language text we want?

Please assist!

Regards

Mayur

Re: Enable multiple languages for the &#8220;BROWSE&#8221; button

If you are using the MultiFile control, see Customizing the MultiFile Button.  If you are using the InputFile control, you'll need to do it yourself.