Customization Possibility?

Kindly see this uploaded screen capture

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25803960@N00/71024214/

Now here's my question :)
1) Does anyone have any idea if NeatUpload could be integrated into this form?
2) It would be grateful if anyone has similar project that can be shared :-)
3) and i'd be grateful too if anyone has NetUpload sample in vb.net.

Thanks!!

Re: Customization Possibility?

Guest-63
Oh ya, I forgot to add:

For that project, I need a pop up progress bar which shows its upload progress.

thanx again! :)

Re: Customization Possibility?

As far as I can tell, NeatUpload could easily be used with that form.  For an example see the Demo.aspx/Demo.aspx.cs files included in the zip file.  Also the doc\Manual.html in the zip file contains step-by-step usage instructions.  If you need an example in VB.NET, try running the Demo.aspx.cs through a C# to VB.NET translator.

Hope that helps,

--Dean