Can multifile show progress for each file?

Can multifile show progress for each file?

Guest-1052
I love neatupload! I've tried many others and this one works great! I am using the multifile upload and was wondering if there was a way to show the progress for each file being uploaded instead of the progress for all files. I couldn't find how to do this so not sure if it's possible. Thanks! --Angela

Re: Can multifile show progress for each file?

No, it is not possible.

Re: Can multifile show progress for each file?

Mike Lim
You can modify Progress.aspx to show which file is being uploaded by referring to 5.1.Customizing Progress.aspx I have success with CurrentFileName.