CSS

chris.b
Simple question, but dang if I can figure it out...

How do I change the style(s) for the list of files chosen in the multifile control?

Re: CSS

Does <a href="http://www.brettle.com/NeatUpload-1.3/dotnet/docs/Manual.html#5.5.Customizing%20MultiFile%27s%20Handling%20of%20Queued%20Files|outline">Customizing MultiFile's Handling of Queued Files help?

RE: CSS

chris.b

Sure does. Thanks. Looks prettier now.

Must’ve missed that in the documentation. I’ve been perusing it looking for a clue to removing the “Powered by…” badge. Care to share a clue there?

Thanks for everything!

RE: CSS

chris.b

Found it

Must’ve missed that in the documentation. I’ve been perusing it looking for a clue to removing the “Powered by…” badge. Care to share a clue there?

Thanks for everything!

Re: CSS

chris.b
I created a div and set the MultiFile to queue its files there:

 <Upload:MultiFile ID="MultiFile1" runat="server" FileQueueControlID="uploaders">
   link button here but this forum won't let me post it
</Upload:MultiFile>

Should this affect         For Each inputFileId As UploadedFile In MultiFile1.Files  ?

For some reason now MultiFile1.Files.Count returns 0 even though files show up in that <div>

The Delete X works in that <div>

Confused!

Re: CSS

chris.b wrote
   link button here but this forum won't let me post it
Try enclosing anything you need to come through exactly in a
<raw>
 element.

chris.b wrote
Should this affect         For Each inputFileId As UploadedFile In MultiFile1.Files  ?
No.  Are you using Flash to upload the files?

Can you attach a small test app that reproduces the problem (seem "More options" on the above menu) ?

Re: CSS

FYI, I just successfully added a queued file div to Demo.aspx and the files uploaded fine.  I suspect you might have changed something that is causing a JavaScript error.

Re: CSS

Chris
OK just posted it. Hope that's what you wanted.

Thanks for looking at this.

Re: CSS

Chris
The problem seems to be the Ajax UpdatePanel. I removed that and MultiFile1.Files.Count now returns a correct value.

Any ideas as to why?

Re: CSS

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 6:15 AM, Chris [via Support Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The problem seems to be the Ajax UpdatePanel. I removed that and MultiFile1.Files.Count now returns a correct value.

Any ideas as to why?

See NeatUpload controls might not work properly within an UpdatePanel.  I suspect changing your AsyncPostBackTrigger to a PostBackTrigger will fix it.

--Dean