Brettle.Web.NeatUpload namespace problem

Brettle.Web.NeatUpload namespace problem

i want to uploade large file using neatupload control in my asp.net application. it is working fine in sample "App" project(download sample).But when i create my own asp.net application the page on which i want to use file upload control , the namespace must be "Brettle.Web.NeatUpload". this is problematic because my application using diferent namespace.

help required..

Re: Brettle.Web.NeatUpload namespace problem

It sounds like you might have tried copying the Demo.aspx page without changing the namespace. Please reder to the Usage section of the manual for detailed info on using NeatUpload in your own app. --Dean