Attempting to create my own event handlers

Attempting to create my own event handlers

Guest-15
Suppose I want to make my own event handlers like you have created in JavaScript for whatever form element I want to make activate the progress bar.  Is there some object out there that will allow me to get the postBackId and lastPostBackId?

Re: Attempting to create my own event handlers

At the moment, the simplest way to have your own event handlers activate the progress bar is to have them call click() on an invisible submit button as described in a different thread.

If you really want the postBackID and lastPostBackID, you'll need to modify the NeatUpload source to make UploadContext.Current.PostBackID, and FormContext.Current.PostBackID public instead of internal.  The former is the lastPostBackID, and the latter is the postBackID.  See Progress.cs for an example of how they are used.