Annoying popup message is appearing in IE when popup progress bar is used

Annoying popup message is appearing in IE when popup progress bar is used

Guest-1002
Hi Dean I am implementing neat upload in my master content page showing the pop up progress bar. When i select a file to upload and click on upload button button the progress bar opens in minimized state and the annoying popup (it says: Are you sure you want to navigate awayfrom this page?) comes on my page where i selected the file. The starnge thing is that this only happens in IE, rest all browsers are working perfectly. I don't want this IE popup tp appear, plz help me with this Regards, Muktesh I can give you a screen shot also but there is no option here.

Re: Annoying popup message is appearing in IE when popup progress bar is used

To workaround the problem, remove the UnloadConfirmer control from your page (or master page).  For me to diagnose the problem, you need to email me (dean at brettle dot com) a small test app that reproduces it, and then post here when you have done so.