Access Denied while accessing the uploaded documents(PDF)

Access Denied while accessing the uploaded documents(PDF)

Srikanth
Code works fine on my DEV machine (both file system and localhost) but when i deploy the code on Staging or Prod (on web server)... upload feature works fine but when I try to access the uploaded documents from staging server or Prod server, it says Access denied and cannot open the PDF document??

tried all the options but could not solve this issue... is this related to control or settings on my IIS...
before using NeatUpload(single upload) we were using microsoft upload control and it works fine in accessing the documents....

again upload works perfectly fine... the issue is accessing the documents.....
Thanks a lot in advance
I am using :
try
{
     saveLocation = <paht name> + fileName;
     FileUpload1.MoveTo(saveLocation, MoveToOptions.Overwrite);
}catch{<some return value>}
finally
{
   FileUpload1.FileContent.Position = 0;
   FileUpload1.FileContent.Flush();
   FileUpload1.FileContent.Close();
   FileUpload1.FileContent.Dispose();
   FileUpload1.Dispose();
   GC.Collect();
}

Re: Access Denied while accessing the uploaded documents(PDF)

See <a href="http://www.brettle.com/NeatUpload-1.3/dotnet/docs/Manual.html#7.2.Permissions%20on%20uploaded%20files%20depend%20on%20temporary%20directory|outline">Permissions on uploaded files depend on temporary directory.

Re: Access Denied while accessing the uploaded documents(PDF)

Srikanth
you are right it is coz of temp folder..
now the issue is solved..
thanks a lot it's an excellent control which you have built...

Re: Access Denied while accessing the uploaded documents(PDF)

daniel147
Here is a detailed tutorial that tells you how to create, load and save PDF document and you may refer to it.