Access Denied Error

Nathan
I am getting the error below when trying to upload images.  I have enabled full access to the app pool identity on these all the folders used by my site.  I am running IIS7 on server 2008.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Access to the path 'C:\wwwroot_VAAC\app_data\NeatUpload_Temp\d73e6ae9f3844033a3b048c55554e5f3.config' is denied.

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\wwwroot_VAAC\app_data\NeatUpload_Temp\d73e6ae9f3844033a3b048c55554e5f3.config' is denied.

ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6 and IIS 7, and the configured application pool identity on IIS 7.5) that is used if the application is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.

To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the desired access.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\wwwroot_VAAC\app_data\NeatUpload_Temp\d73e6ae9f3844033a3b048c55554e5f3.config' is denied.]
   System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +12898791
   System.IO.FileInfo.Delete() +183
   Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.FilesystemUploadedFile.Dispose() +909
   Brettle.Web.NeatUpload.UploadHttpModule.Application_EndRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +714
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +270

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Re: Access Denied Error

Nathan
I should also note that the image does get uploaded correctly.  It seems to be an error that happens when cleaning up from the progress bar ?

Re: Access Denied Error

Nathan
Weirdest thing ever, I ended up having to restart my servers and then the permissions changes took effect and it works fine now.  I've never had to restart for permission changes to take effect but I guess stranger things have happened.